Where you do access family files at www.donnorman.com? Looked like everything but family files to me.

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Tyler Duncan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sources in Family Tree

Ahh, here comes my two cents and a question. I use LDS data knowing full
well that it is  the result of many inputs from many persons. I also use
www.donnorman.com family files the same way, knowing it too comes from many
sources and I am hoping to learn the best way to enter these two iffy
sources. I say iffy but they both have given me some very good information
and leads. Does any one know if there is a way to correctly state these two sources so that any reader other than myself knows that I consider it to be
"IFFY"? Maybe a quote from EVIDENCE??