I am a new user and have made mistakes in getting started. Now I am trying to go back and correct those mistakes.

I seemingly have entered some individuals two different times and they have been assigned individual RINs. How can I remove the incorrect RIN entry without losing that persons connections in the family tree?

Secondly - when adding a nickname ( such as 'Grumpy') for an individual named Charles XXXX what surname do I use in the information block?