Hi Jan,

You've hit a weakness of the program. Many would like the facility to source bits of notes.

However, all the Notes in Legacy are only footnoted at the end. You need to put some abbreviated source information (abbreviated source name for example) in brackets throughout the Notes to show which source refers to which bit.

An alternative is to use an Event and get a narrative flow by the way you order the events.

Cathy