Ellaine Goodall
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] error 530

We don't particularly disagree on thiis, the version I have in System32 btw is 6.0.6470.0 (Sept. 2006). The main points I was making was 1) it is worth doing the free check and 2) one cannot simply copy the dll from one place to another eg. from the lap-top to the Desk Top.

Incidentally I have 3 copies as Ahead Nero use it (but call it Xceed.dll.nco) and have it in their folder in the application program. I also thought it was not good practice for programs to overwite System32 dlls.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*New Site, New Blog!* Create Legacy Web Pages Trilogy!
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: