It always fascinates me that someone makes a mistake and people on the list
complain so much that there is far more time and bandwidth wasted chastising
them than the original message took up.  Why can't folks just let Sherry
deal with it offline.

Marty McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

NOTE: All messages scanned for virus using Norton Antivirus prior to
sending.