From: "Don Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Legacy User Group" <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 11:01 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Attached Files

What is going on with the Group.

I have always thought that sending attachments was a huge no-no
for the
group but lately there seems to be a rash of attachments
appearing. I was
under the impression that people that failed to adhere to the
guidelines of
etiquette were going to be unsubscribed without notice. Perhaps
the people
at Legacy can clear this point up for me so I can decide whether
continue
without attachments or unsubscribe if attachments are being
allowed.

Don

In hot, humid Ontario, canada

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has
92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about
these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp