-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andre
Switala
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 1:00 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sneak Peek of Legacy 7

Hi Renee,

would be great if you could ask. UTF-8 or UTF8 support is the support
for many more special characters, such as the Polish alphabet.
Currently there is only support for some of the special characters,
such as Spanish or German ones.

Best, Andre