A Google search revealed a few possibilities. First is to unnstall and reinstall the FrontPage extensions. The second is to edit the frontpg.ini file as described here: http://www.kbalertz.com/238881/Error.Creating.Application.Using.Visual.InterDev.aspx

Gary Templeman

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Groome" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 12:56 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Web Page Creation - frontpg.ini error

I have recently installed MS Office Enterprise 2007 replacing Office 2000
and using Legacy 6.0 (Version 6.0.0.155 of 28 July 2007) on a Windows XP
platform.

When I create web pages I get a "view pages" message box. However when I
click "yes" (to view) I receive an error message "Cannot read
'frontpageroot' value from INI file 'frontpg.ini'".

The Microsoft site does not help, and I am hoping someone in the LUG can
assist.

Thanks

John
Upper Hutt