To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 8:29 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Copying Master Lists between Family Files?

Is it possible to copy Master Lists (Locations, Repositories, Event
Addresses, etc) between Family Files without merging everything?

Rather than going through my file and trying to correct the numerous errors I've made over the years, I'm finding it easier to start clean. Fortunately,
my family file is not huge, and being more experienced things are moving
quickly. But it would still be a huge help if I was able to copy some of the
Master Lists over.

One benefit of starting over and reviewing documents, I've located
information on ancestors I didn't realize I had!

Thanks!

Rob Miller
Toronto, Ontario