I have not found it, but a suggestion. Do it in the
other order. Copy the details to the correct
Source/(Ctrl-C)place, THEN delete the Unspecified.
Note which and why ones went to the unspecified field,
for fixing future GedComs. I write these notes in the
'blank' pages in my Legacy manual.
Rich of LA CA