Hi Lloyd,

I hope you're using the Source Copy button so you can copy and then paste (using the Source Clipboard) the whole source - Master and source detail - that is if your previous sources have come over with both bits and not as all individual sources.

If they've come over as individual sources, you may want to sort out what the Master Sources should be and which bits should be in Source Detail before you finish moving them all so you don't have another clean up sources task later.

Cathy