Valeris Garton wrote:
Not entirely a Legacy question but I hope some one might answer this
question.

Is there any way to have all the Legacy e-mails go straight to a Legacy
folder please ?

I am using Outlook 2000 - I think.

Yes Val

Click on Tools > Rules Wizard > New
"Move messages Based on Content
The bottom box willhave Apply this rule after the message arrives with "SPECIFIC WORDS" in the subject or body. CLick on specifc words . add new and add the section in the emails subject matter EXACTLY as it appears [LegacyUG] (ensure the box brackets are used) Click on Specified folders > personal folders and then either the Legacy folder if it exists or create one >new. Click finish and ensure the tick box is marked for legacy in the rules wizard page and on the bottom click 'run now'

It should work from now on to every Legacy email from the group

Make as many other rules as you wish for other emails

HTH
Phil