-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ed
maurer
Sent: Monday, 13 August 2007 11:24 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy and Vista

To the List and Valerie:
I do use a HP Laptop with a AMD 64 with 3200 chip inside it runs very
well
with Legacy 6.0 Deluxe with a 1.5 gig  of Ram. a 15.4 screen. Most of
the laptops today do not have a floppy disk in them any more so you
can work on the computer with its hard drive but you must us flash
drives
for back up or use them as your work drives, I use external hard drive,
and
a USB portable 4 gig hard drive and also flash drives.
Good luck
Ed Maurer