From: "Nancy Bender" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] GEDCOM import
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:29:14 -0400

Hello,
I sent a GEDCOM that I had created from Legacy to a cousin. This cousin uses FTM (not sure what version) and he tried to import what I had sent. He said it went fine until it was 98% complete and then it failed. Is there something I can do on my end from Legacy to help make his import successful. He may try to download the standard version of Legacy if he can not get it to work, but he is on dial-up and would rather not do that if he doesn't have to.
Thank you,
Nancy

Get Pimped! FREE emoticon packs from Windows Live - http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk