To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 4:54 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] To be a Lumper or a Splitter

Hi Everyone,
All this discussion has inspired me to take a look at my own sources - not
such a pretty site.
Up until now I have be a lumper eg one master source for New South Wales
Birth certificates with each certificate being given it's own File Id and
details given in the source detail window.
The benefit for being a lumper is less master sources.

Benefits to being a splitter would be easier to see who is attached to each
master source.
What would others recommend?
Regards
Anne Eccles