Hi Valerie,

"Could some one please send me Linda's template ?"

At the end of every LUG post is a link to the archives, where you can find the old posts. I used that just now, and searching on:

linda template source

found the post Linda sent to the group with her template information as the first result. It's at http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/msg12072.html AN FYI on that sequence of search terms - I was going to use just "linda template" and at the last moment though to add "source". If I'd thought about it more before typing, I would probably have used "linda source template", which will get you the same results.

BTW, your post was not in plain text. I'm not entering into the discussion that has been going on here, just wanted to alert you to this particular one so you could consider how you prepared the post and find out what to do to make the next one plain text. :-)

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--