Karen

Try this link

http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/olderversions/sierra.php

Regards
Henry

Karen Waters wrote:

Good morning. I’m looking for someone who has an old copy of Reunion for the PC. I’ve lost track of the software over the years and all of my family history data is locked up in a Reunion file! I’m devastated at the possible loss of data and I’m hoping someone has the old software and can convert the file to a gedcom file. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Karen

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp <http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp%3Ehttp://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp%3C/a%3E.%3C/p%3E%0A%0A%0A%0A%3Cp%3ELegacy%20User%20Group%20guidelines%20can%20be%20found%20at:%20%3Ca%20href=>

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp