-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Henry
T. Peterson Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, 21 August 2007 9:16 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Reunion for PC

Karen

Try this link

http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/olderversions/sierra.php

Regards
Henry

Karen Waters wrote:

> Good morning. I'm looking for someone who has an old copy of Reunion
> for the PC. I've lost track of the software over the years and all of
> my family history data is locked up in a Reunion file! I'm devastated
> at the possible loss of data and I'm hoping someone has the old
> software and can convert the file to a gedcom file. Any help is
> greatly appreciated!
>
> Karen
>
> Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
> features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these
> features at http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

<http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp%3Ehttp://legacyfamilytree
.com/DeluxeEdition.asp%3C/a%3E.%3C/p%3E%0A%0A%0A%0A%3Cp%3ELegacy%20User%
20Group%20guidelines%20can%20be%20found%20at:%20%3Ca%20href=>

> To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at:
>
> For online technical support, please visit
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>
> To unsubscribe please visit:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

8/20/2007 5:44 PM