You know folks, I belong to many groups although will say mainly dog lists,
(Far Friendlier) and this is by far the most unforgiving group of the whole
lot.
If anything is "Off Topic" then everyone gets their tutu in a tangle (dare I
say knickers in a knot)  And woe betide     ANYONE     who dares to
contadict someone, then the fat really is in the fire!!!

Loosen Up!!!!!!!!! Life is far too short.

Yvonne
www.buxtonairedales.com
"Never look for a worm
in the apple of your eye"