  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Denise
Levenick
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 2:16 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] RE: Scan File Formats

Art, What is PDFFIll PDF Editor? I haven't heard of it.

After thinking about formats a bit more. I agree that TIF would probably be
best for archiving photos, but for multiple page letters that will only be
viewed, not edited, wouldn't PDF be more compact and useful? I believe my
new little scanner will scan directly to a PDF file, I will have to see if
it can combine multiple scans into one file. Otherwise I could have six or
eight files for one letter. I suppose I could just scan and inventory  page
1 to get the basic inventory and then go back and add the rest of the pages.
Too bad I have a job..

Denise

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp
<http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp>http://legacyfamilytree.com/D