Pat Hickin wrote:

SO-O-O, I decided to go ahead and put in Firefox as my ALTERNATE BROWSER in Legacy's Options>Customize>Launch.  However, even
though I can put my cursor in the Alternate Web Browser space, and get a flashing straight vertical line, it will not accept single
character I type. If I click on the "Launch" button, nothing happens. If I click on the "Change" button, I am taken
to a folder I created "L_MULTIMEDIA BU," which is in another folder I created "1L BU 20060808-1248," which is in
the "Data" folder inside the Legacy folder, which is directly on my C drive rather than inside my Program Files. SO-O-O I
don't know HOW to enter a default browser.

You can not type in that box.  You must select "Change" then browse to and
select FireFox.

--
Gene Y.
Researching Young, Zies, Harer & Cox.

PS

Please turn off HTML in you email client. It is against the rules of this list and is inconsiderate of those on dial-up or other limited access.

Thank you.