To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2007 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] A question for Geoff

Jim et al,

Thanks for the feedback on systems.  One problem I have is a lot of
older certificates mainly from the UK and some from South Africa.
They used to produce them in foolscap size and even larger.  The UK
GRO now produces certificates that are more reasonably sized but I
have trouble finding archival quality sleeves to suit my old
documents.  I have been to Gaylords but cannot find anything.  Has
anyone solved this one, please?