From: "Thomas Herson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] More Problems
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:41:07 -0400

Now I'm puzzled. I've changed the Husband/Wife labels to
Partner/Partner in several instances. It didn't (and shouldn't) change
those labels on other relationships. It sounds, to me, that other
people are saying that changing a field like this in one family will
change it in all familues. Someone set me straight, please :)