-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Renee
Zamora
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2007 10:30 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] A question for Geoff

You might want to try a scrapbook album instead. Mine is a 12 x12 and is big

enough to hold my larger certificates when a regular sheet protector can't.
Check out your local craft stores for scrapbooking supplies.  They are
archival safe now and have sheet protectors in them to slip in the
documents.

Here's a link to what I am talking about
http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp;jsessionid=3GMTI4YFJKQOSP4SY5LVAFR50L
D3UUPU?CATID=cat2613&PRODID=prd54431

Renee Zamora
www.harrisena.com