Many thanks for all your suggestions.

I have come up with the following which I think is a brilliant list and
satisfies my needs which I have been trying to work out for some time
now.

I would be interested to hear your comments.

Have to rush out now so I can not check it again. I hope I have not left
out any steps.

View
Master Lists
Location
Check - sort
Sort
Right to left
OK
Find
Irl
Shift-Ctrl and down arrow for all those that are wanted to highlight
Tag
Highlighted records
Close
Select reports
Books & others
Location report
Options - select what you want including and " Use the current sorted
order of the Master Location List " and show long location name

Include - Location to print - only tagged locations

What to print - Master locations and who uses them, include specific
events, include event date, age of individual [ if required ]