Sorry, I didn't pick up you were wanting the most common ancestor for a group.

You haven't got 12 tags so you can't just do it by tagging and then finding those who have all tags set and finding the "youngest" of those.

Perhaps you'd start your tagging from their relevant grandfathers or great-grandfathers, some of whom would be the same?

My trees only go back 6 or 7 generations from me so it's pretty clear, for people in my tree, where the common ancestors are. Just need to look at Pedigree View if I can't recall.

The DNA thing currently seems irrelevant to me as in the lines where I may find it useful there aren't known continuous male descendants.

Cathy