In a message dated 9/6/2007 7:58:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Personal  feelings about the morality or Homosexuality or other topics should
not impact  the feature set of genealogy software.  Legacy has a place to
record  divorce although some people feel is it wrong.  It records Wars
although
some people feel they are immoral. It lets us record children born out of
wedlock.
Genealogy  is a recording of history.  Homosexual relationships are a fact of
 history and shape families.  That is what genealogy is about.  As  such,
when it becomes clear that people need to record those facts, the  software
should be expanded to offer that opportunity.  Pretending that  facts of family
history didn’t happen because someone’s moral stance wishes it  so is not the
way Software feature sets should be  determined.

Divorces,Wars,Children born out of wedlock and Homosexuality are in  the
Bible but Homosexuality is the only one that is said to be an abomination to
God.
This list is pushing too much for Homosexuality to be added to the program,
so I will be unsubscribing from this list and also deleting Legacy from my
computer and going back to using RootsMagic.

Best  Regards,

Lloyd