Please everyone, I did not mean to open the Pandora’s box, I was simply
looking for an answer to how to enter the data. I was not looking for a
forum as to whether we should include this data or not, or whether Legacy
should change. I personally believe that this is an excellent program and
have no interest in changing or shooting myself in the foot to go to a
different program simply because this entry was not readily apparent.

I have found the answer that I was looking for. Could we please end this
thread?

For those who had their box filled with this becoming a forum on
homosexuality rather than a simple data entry request, I’m sorry!

Some programs don’t offer a ready way to show that my ancestor had brown
hair and blue eyes or a 44 inch chest, is that bad? Just because this is not
a check box, does not make things bad, just an obstacle to get around. If
there were no obstacles, there would not be a need to have a forum of this
type.

As the originator of this thread, could I ask that we please end this one
now?

Jay

   _____