Thank you Wendy and Cathy. Yes I did turn the computer off so have covered that area. Yes I did do an uninstall but I didn't check for any left over data. I backed up my data on to DVD then went to uninstall but didn't check that everything had gone. Wendy - I will do as you say and see what happens. If I have no luck then I will wait until over the weekend - an enforced break from '
chasing dead relatives (as my daughter calls it) and will contact Legacy.

Many thanks to all those who have tried to help me.

Regards

June