It might work well to do a master source for the website itself (note that
the title of the website, Dorset Online Parish Clerk would be italicized):

        Dorset Online Parish Clerk (http://www.dorset-opc.com)

Then in the Source detail, begin with the name of the sub-page in quotes
(whatever the name is):

"Sherbourne Parish Marriage Records," entry for John Q. Public and Eleanor
Q. Smith, certificate no. XXXX (1938)

So when put together it would be:

        Dorset Online Parish Clerk (http://dorset-opc.com), "Sherbourne
Parish Marriage Records," entry
for John Q. Public and Eleanor Q. Smith, certificate no. XXXX (1938).

This would appeal to your lumping sensibilities, and offer the flexibility
to put the different names of different sub-pages.

I will be interested to hear other's suggestions.

Janis Gilmore