Hi Jenny,

I have a Master Source called "Website". In the Master Source there is no other detail recorded other than the Source List Name ("Website") and type ("Web Site").

When I use this source, I put in the detail line the URL of the exact page where I got the information being recorded, with "accessed 09 Sep 2007" (or whatever date) alongside.

I liked Janis's suggestion of a separate Master Source for this one site, too, if you're using it a lot. Gives you the opportunity to enter more information in the Master Source fields if you wish.

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--