To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sourcing Question

That's what I do. Others may have other methods. I also include the repository & date looked up so I know where & when I found it. If I need to go back to the source for some reason, this helps me find it quickly. If it's on indefinite loan at a particular FHC, then I list that FHC, rather than the Salt Lake Family History Library.
Dawn