--- Begin Message ---

This still isn't working.  [And I don't see an option in AOL for  sending
email in plain text.]

I've selected the following menu choices and still do not get the alternate
names to appear in the index.  They do appear in the report.

Here's my sequence of selections in the drop-down boxes:

Reports - Books/other - Descendants - Options - Index Options - Include  name
index and include  alternate names.  I checked these last two  items, so why
do I still not see alternate names in the index!?

Sign me PERPLEXED IN ATLANTA

In a message dated 9/5/2007 5:59:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,