From: Phil Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Addresses
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 05:59:58 +0800

Does anyone have a sitable format for event addresses that will allow them to be printed out correctly?

If,for example, I put an event address for my birth I need to mark it as different to an event address for a residence two years later, so that I (and others) can distinguish the use for that address when looking through the list.

So I title one as phil1949 and the other Phil1951. Unfortunatly that is how the address shows in the reports

If I leave the name blank then Legacy adds n/a (so i have 30 n/a addreeses)

Any suggestions as to how to enable the address to appear properly in reports yet ensure they can be distinguished from each other when looking through the address list?

Thanks
--

Phil Hawkins
(Rather be Fishing)