-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul A.
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 10:19 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Pocket Genealogist 3.0

Jim,
I had a DELL Axim with Pocket Genealogist.  I now have a Palm TX with
Gedstar Pro.  I think the Palm beats the heck out of the Axim, hands down.
However, I don't like the Gedstar Pro compared to Pocket Genealogist. I
would still use my Axim just for that reason if it hadn't wore out.  lol

--
Paul

"What a glorious world God Almighty has given us. How thankless and
ungrateful we are, and how we labor to mar His gifts." ~ Gen. Robert E. Lee,
CSA

8:59 AM