I just wanted to send a reminder that early this Wednesday we will be leaving on our 12 day Legacy Genealogy Cruise to Hawaii. Some of us will be back on Oct. 2nd. Others will be back a couple days after that.

There will be limited email support and no phone support during those 12 days. We would appreciate your understanding and patience while we are gone.

We would like to thank all of you on this list who offer so much help to others. Thanks for giving of your time and talents to help other Legacy users. This is a great list and we appreciate all of you. It's comforting to know that this list will be in very good hands while we are gone

If you are going on the cruise with us we'll see you soon. If not we'll miss you and hope to see you on a future cruise.

Thank you,

Ken McGinnis
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]