Thanks so much, Sherry!  Next year, Europe?  I hope
Germany is included!  :-D  I am going to the website,
now!  Thanks a lot, Sherry! 

Darlene


--- Sherry/Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Darlene,
> 
> You can read about our current and next cruise by
> going to our home page and
> clicking on the links for the 2007 Hawaii Cruise and
> 2008 European Cruise.
> The links are about mid-way down the page, just
> underneath the picture of
> the cruise ship <g>
> 
> Thanks for using Legacy.
> 
> Sherry
> Customer Support
> Millennia Corporation
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
> 
> We are changing the world of genealogy!
> 
> When replying to this message, please include all
> previous correspondence.
> Thanks.
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of Darlene &
> Don Hicks
> Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 12:55 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 12 day Hawaii cruise this
> Wednessday
> 
>    I wish all of you going on this cruise, to
> Hawaii,
> a safe and wonderful trip.  I have never been on one
> of these cruises, and was wondering what the itinery
> for one would look like?  Are there guest speakers
> on
> board?  What does it cost?  I am sure spouses are
> welcome, but can one bring a couple friends?  
> 
> Darlene
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Legacy User Group guidelines: 
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages: 
>   
>
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> Online technical support:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
> To unsubscribe:
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
> 
> 
> 



      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel 
and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 




Legacy User Group guidelines: 
   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages: 
   http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to