This is sent to the wrong Tim. I do believe you want Tim Willis.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:05 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] An argument for splitting? (knowing I may get
"lumps" for this)

Hi Tim,

Currently it is extremely difficult to edit Source Citation details
unless you can search and replace on a particular section.
You can't easily add a File ID to the Source Detail or a picture etc.
You can't even get a list of people using that particular source
detail - only a list of those using the Master Source, and by tagging
it and using the Source Report, a printout of what is actually
attached to each person.

That is the only advantage I can see to being a Source Splitter.

I'm not sure whether this will change with the revamp of sources in
Legacy 7.

There's great advantage in filling in all the relevant sections in
the source detail when you first attach the source.

Cheers,
Cathy