-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Daily
Sent: September 24, 2007 12:03 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] Fwd: "Hello from the Carnival Spirit"

There is a blog posted by Dick Eastman regarding the Legacy Cruise, if
anyone is interested. The blog begins:

"This week's newsletter is being sent from a cruise ship, presently located
about 1,000 miles northeast of Hawaii. The Carnival Spirit departed
Vancouver, British Columbia last Wednesday with more than 2,500 passengers,
including 100+ enthusiastic genealogists. Luckily for me, I am one of those
genealogists.

"Millennia Software, producers of Legacy Family Tree software for Windows,
is sponsoring their annual genealogy cruise for their customers and other
interested genealogists. We are now in our fifth day of the 13-day cruise."

and can be read in full here:

http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2007/09/hello-from-the-.html

Susan Daily