Ron:

What is the difference between an interview and a telephone call?

_______________________________
Wayne Martell
Victoria, BC, Canada

Bob,

I have two Master Sources:
1) Personal Knowledge
2) Interviews

I also have Master Sources for Correspondence (which includes emails letters etc) and another for telephone calls. In all I use the Detail section to add anything explain anything else.

Suggestions on how I should enter a source that is:
1) Personal knowledge
2) From an interview of relative

Yes, I realize that a "purist" would probably say neither of those are true sources - that it must be in writing. But I consider them valid sources - especially for information on living folks. Yes, verbal and memory can contain errors, but then so can written sources (though written probably would have fewer errors, they can still creep in).

Thanks,
Bob