Leo,

Thanks for responding. Your method would be fine if I included cemetery
names in the location field. But I don't. I use the Legacy method of
including only city/county/state/country in the location field so your
method wouldn't have any cemeteries in the list of locations. Cathy's method
works best, if only it could be made to inclue birth-death dates and city
and state ;-)

On 9/26/07, leo macdonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Thad, if you want to print a list of all the people buried in a certain
> cemetery all you need to do is the following: with your program open go to
> the top of the page and click on "View">Master Lists>Location: now scroll
> the cemetery address that you are interested in, chick the tag box to the
> right of the address>click Options on the right>Click Print>Click Location
> Report.
> The next screen that comes up is the Location report screen, in this
> screen
> you can select whatever options you want to include in the report, in the
> include tab of this screen it will ask what locations to print, select the
> center one called "only taged locations", now click the preview button and
> see if this is what you want your report to look like.
> Hope this helps, Leo
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages: