Janis

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of June
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:16 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Standard Practice for Census Reports etc

I apologise in advance if my queries seem basic. I am trying to work out
what I want my reports to look like and what I want to include. There is a
lot I don't understand and a I have worked out. I do though  find it
interesting to hear how other people enter their data so I can change if
another method sounds better.

With regard to census reports - many many of my families are large and when
I find them on the 1841 census (for example) I enter the information on
everyone's file, then when I come to 1851, 1861 etc  I do the same so
obviously there is a lot of duplication if I do a book report. I personally
don't mind this but wonder if this is standard procedure.

Thank you

June (Chan)