Hi Jenny,

I should have added - a right click in the same place takes you backwards through the list of siblings.

Do you know you can click to the side of a spouse to cycle through their spouses? and to the side of parents to bring up another set of parents when there is more than one set?

Clicking to the left of the children takes you down a tree through the preferred children in each generation. That's why it's worth setting direct lines for all persons of interest. Set your own last and where they cross, the last set overrides the former. For example, if a name in an email catches my eye but I'm not sure why it's familiar and I look it up and wonder why that person is in my tree, I click down the generations until I come up with someone more familiar. (Because some of my relatives were very early European immigrants to South Australia, I have a lot of people in my database not related to me. I'm interested in the community surrounding my families in South Australia and tend to trace each marriage partner back to immigration. So often I find I already had another member of the family already entered in an earlier generation.)

Cathy