From: Susan Daily
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Multiple addresses

Another option Art, if you don't know exactly what years were in what
houses, you can enter the residence with just the town name and
overall years in that town, and under notes list the various street
addresses. But if they jumped from town to town and back again, then I
guess you'd just enter them all individually with the street addresses
in the Description field.

Susan