Im from Australia. We too have same sex marriages well recognised. I bought
Legacy in Feb. The subsription will be due up next Feb. If the programmers
find this all too hard, and I can find another Geniology program that deals
with it, then there's no reason for me to stick with Legacy. I find it hard
to believe that well educated and trained programmers find this too hard to
do.