I have added an event "Exemption from the Aboriginal Protection Act"
the proper name for the Act is "Aboriginal Protection and the
Restriction of the Sale of Opium Act 1897", I think its a very odd
name for an Act, so I just shorten it.

I've just noticed the "Physical description" event, never seen it
before, but was curious how people used it.  For my great grandmother
who was Aboriginal, one of her forms shows that she had a crooked
index finger on her right hand, this event would be a good place to
show this, I had it in general notes previously.
Cheers
Tracy