This is a very interesting topic and I'm glad Robert brought it up.  I
have a couple of incidences where the family I'm researching seemed to
be operating a boarding house. Most names of the boarders are
unfamiliar to me, but there are a couple with same last name as this
family, and of the wife's maiden name. Now, if I were to create an
event, or enter the boarders as unlinked individuals, would I only
include the ones with names I know to be family names, or all of them,
or none of them?  They were Russian immigrants in the Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania area and all the boarders were also Russian immigrants.
This was on the 1910 census. I can't find them in 1920, and 1930 they
are in Youngstown, Ohio with only immediate family.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Elaine in the Beautiful Missouri Ozarks