-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jackie King
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 11:28
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Copy and Paste (REPORTS)

The company blog doesn't promise much more in its upcoming much bally-hooed
update.

It can be found at
http://blogs.ancestry.com/ancestry/2007/09/28/welcome-to-the-new-family-tree
-maker-blog/

I am anxiously awaiting the Legacy 7 update to make some real comparisons.

Jackie