Hi John,
Yes the Copy to Clipboard option is pretty useless I think because it copies as a graphic. However, it's not so hard to coy and paste a report. You just have to choose the right format.

Do you mean the Descendant Chart report or the Descendant Book report or the Descendant Narrative Book?

Descendant Chart - save to Text or HTML and copy and paste from that:
Example:
That's using formatting options - no boxes - pack on one line.
Descendants of Richard Foote
----------------------------
1-Richard Foote b. Cal 1809, Sherborne, Dorset, England, bur. 30 Jun 1864,
  Castleton, Dorset, England
 +Catharine Brett b. 24 Jan 1808, London, England, m. 13 Dec 1829, Castleton,
  Dorset, England, bur. 21 Feb 1863, Castleton, Dorset, England, par. Charles
  Brett and Jane
|--2-Thomas Frederic Foote b. 1836, Sherborne, Dorset, England, d. 1868,
|    Alderbury District, Wiltshire, England
|   +Elizabeth Bryant b. 1833, Stalbridge, Dorset, England, m. 30 Apr 1856,
|    Stalbridge, Dorset, England, par. Samuel Bryant and Mary West
| |--3-Tom Bryant Foote b. Feb 1860, Henstridge, Somerset, England, d. Bef 1940
|  |
|  |   +Mary Ann Hobbs b. Cal 1858, m. 1885, Sturminster district, Dorset,
|  |    England, d. 1889, Portsea District, Dorset, England

Save Book reports to RTF and open in your Word Processor. Indents are preserved.

Cathy