Bill, if you hadn't deleted the e-mails, you might have noticed that people
were raising questions about how to use the program. The fact that you're
not interested in the subject they were trying to deal with doesn't mean
that other aren't. You're very mistakenly assuming that people interested in
the subject are gay. Aren't you? And I suppose you think that people who are
not interested in the subject are upstanding moral people. If you could see
what one of those supposedly upstanding moral people wrote to me in
a private e-mail you'd have second thoughts about all this.

> Thank you, I have been deleting all of the messages with this subject as I
> am not interested in this debate. This is not the place for this and I
> agree
> 100% with George Quinn. Time to get back to Legacy and what it can do and
> how
> to  use the program.
>
> Bill Runolfson
>
> In a message dated 10/7/2007 2:30:07 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Every word Gary has written it  a gem. I have returned to the list after a
> gap of several years having been  driven away by a previous "campaign.
> "  I was
> about to unsubscribe until I  read Gary's piece.
>
> I returned to try and find out about Version 7 and the  new gizmos they
> have
> thought up. Could we please return to normality
>
> Dave  Broom
> dejected NZ(lost at the quarter finals)

Thad Evotee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]